T.E.A.M. may collect from you both identifying and non-identifying personal information through our websites or other manner.
nformation provided by you. T.E.A.M. may require that you provide certain information to use the services on our site. You may always decline to give any personal information requested by T.E.A.M., but without the presentation of such information, T.E.A.M. may not be able to provide services to you.
Cookies. When you visit TeamEXP.com, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our websites, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our websites. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while visiting TeamEXP.com if you have enabled cookies.
IP Address. TeamEXP.com automatically collects your IP address, access times, and the referring website address for identification purposes.
Disclosure of Information
T.E.A.M. may disclose your information:
(1) in response to a subpoena, court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement agencies;
(2) to defend against legal claims;
(3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, fraud or wrongdoing;
(4) to protect the rights, property, and safety of our company, users, employees or others;
(5) to enforce our website terms;
(6) in the event of a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, or consolidation; or
(7) as otherwise required by law.
The previous paragraphs notwithstanding, T.E.A.M. will not disclose your information, and uses all of the information collected solely for analytical purposes connected to the operation of the Site.
Protection of Your Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Access to your personal information is restricted to T.E.A.M.’s employees, contractors, and agents, for whom the information is necessary to maintain and improve our services.
Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Additionally, if you have any concerns about security on TeamEXP.com, you can email us at email@example.com with any questions.